Industrial Plant Engineering
LANOLENE™ Industrial Liquid Lanolin & Lanolin Grease Coatings are invaluable to the Plant Engineer. Preservation of exposed base metals is its forte. LANOLENE™ Industrial Coatings are especially useful as a Plant Maintenance anti-corrosion treatment.
ANCIENT FORM ORGANIC PASSIVATE
GALVANIC ACTION RESISTANT
ASSEMBLY & DISASSEMBLY FITTING AID
LONG TERM SERVICE LIFE
BASE METAL PENETRANT
ANTI - SEIZE
PH (6.8) NEUTRAL
ACID & ALKALI RESISTANT
32kV/rms DIELECTRIC STRENGTH.
1. Apply LANOLENE™ Industrial Lanolin Grease to All threads, Flanged Metal/Metal joints, etc. Assures easy service, due to its ability to resist oxidization and "Growing Together” of components. Exceptional performance preventing Galvanic action between dissimilar metals, i.e., Stainless Steel / Aluminium.
2. Use LANOLENE™ Industrial Liquid Lanolin Solution as a Preservant for all exposed metals and equipment. Lanolene's anhydrous ability causes moisture to be easily dispersed, and eliminating Hydrogenation of Metals.
3. LANOLENE™ Industrial Grease has proven extremely useful as a Volute anti-cavitation sacrificial lining for Centrifugal Pumps. These points also, usually, cause saline etc. deposits, which LANOLENE™ Industrial allows to be released. This Pertains to Cold Water Pumps, Trials may be necessary on pumping other media.
4. LANOLENE™ Industrial Liquid Lanolin Solution is a Protectant / Anti-Foul to Process Water holding tanks and exposed fittings to reduce corrosion. Use wherever anti-seize and anti-fouling coatings are normally applied to underwater fittings, may also be used as a supplemental coating.
5. LANOLENE™ Industrial Solution maintains Rubber/Vinyl Bellows, keeping them supple and retarding premature aging, cracking and failure. Spray to a light coating.
6. LANOLENE™ Industrial Coatings should be applied to materials totally free of moisture and preferably warm for maximum effect.
7. LANOLENE™ Industrial Coatings will not stop crustacle, algle, and bacterial attachment totally, however it will drastically retard attachment and crustacia acid etching ability, allowing easy cleaning.
8. Use LANOLENE™ Industrial Spray Solution as a Protectant for Low Voltage (12/24 volts) Electrical to resist the effects of Condensation, Use Sparingly.
9. LANOLENE™ Industrial Coatings deliver maximum component service life extension.
Naturally for Plant Engineering Maintenance!!!