LANOLENE™ Industrial Organic Coatings metal preservation properties are as old as steel itself. Fabricated and Machined, especially Ground, finishes are hermetically sealed against oxidization for indefinite storage periods.
Technical Application Guide Ref: LICTG01A
Msds: Solution - LICMD01A
Msds: Grease - LIGMD01A
ANCIENT FORM ORGANIC PASSIVATE
HERMETIC COMPONENT PRESERVATION
ANTI - SEIZE
ACID & ALKALI RESISTANT
NON - CARCINOGENIC
LONG TERM PROTECTION
NON - TOXIC
NON - EVAPORATING
NON - LEACHING
1. Wire Brush clean off all oxidisation or existing scale.
2. Apply LANOLENE™ Industrial Solution to a thin film, dip or spray, over all metal surfaces, prior to storage.
3. All surfaces must be clean and dry prior to LANOLENE™ Industrial Coating application.
4. LANOLENE™ Industrial Grease & Spray Solution, protective coating will remain active throughout its desired preservation life.
5. Clean-up simply by wiping clean with Kerosene, Turps or solvent style cleaner, or straight undiluted degreaser.
6. LANOLENE™ Industrial Grease used throughout assembly will preserve all joints, flanges, mating surfaces and fittings for easy servicing.
Natural Preservation is LANOLENE™ INDUSTRIAL COATINGS
LANOLENE™ Industrial Solution is Flammable and remains so up to 1 hour after application.
LANOLENE™ Industrial Grease is non-flammable and non-toxic