Marinex Spray for Commercial Shipping
Admiralty Grade LANOLENE™ MARINEX Spray Solution is specifically formulated for Commercial Shipping protection of Holds, Anchor wells chains & cables, Ballast tanks and confined voids. Delivering excellent long term preservation, active protection and serviceability from corrosive action. Withstands marine weather conditions and constant immersion in salt water!!! Also, supplements Marine Gear Oils.
Technical Application Guide Ref: LMXTG01A
ACID, ALKALI & SALINE RESISTANT
ELECTROLYSIS, HYDROLYSIS, & GALVANIC RESISTANT
REMAINS THERMALLY ACTIVE
LONG SERVICE LIFE
EASY APPLICATION & CLEAN UP.
1. Prior to application Steam high pressure fresh water wash (3000 psi minimum) to remove all slime, salt, grease, oil, or any other surface contaminants.
2. Allow areas to be treated with LANOLENE™ MARINEX to be Dry totally, and be thoroughly free of moisture prior to application. Ideal conditions are a Dry Substrate (>60°C) (>140°Fahrenheit) as general rule of thumb, the Dryer and Warmer the better.
3. Apply LANOLENE™ MARINEX undiluted through a suitable High flow / Low pressure spray gun (i.e. Backpack style, suitable for solvents), roller, or brush.
4. Maximum performance is experienced in Sub-Tropic to Tropical Waters i.e. ambient water temperatures >20°C (>70°Fahrenheit). Colder Climate ambient water temperatures may (due to wax hardening) allow coral worm growth adhesion, however this is easily removed with water Pressure blasting ie Usually Deckwash hose is sufficient.
5. Mid-cycle cleaning of LANOLENE™ MARINEX Coated areas is easily achieved by high pressure cold water blasting. Followed by recoating of LANOLENE™ MARINEX if required.
6. Ideal Supplement LANOLENE™ MARINEX 1:8 Gear Oil Service life extension by reducing hybridisation (moisture absorption) rate, and thereby stabilises ph (6.8 average), insulating electrolyte activity decreasing acidic / galvanic attack of Bearings.
Apply LANOLENE™ MARINEX Solution at a rate of approximately 10 Square metres / litre x 1 coat. Allow 4 Hours to achieve full cure.
Hot water pressure wash, White Spirit, Degreaser, Prepsol etc.
LANOLENE™ MARINEX is Non-Flammable, Non-Toxic and Non-Regulated.
LANOLENE™ is a registered Trade Mark, Manufactured and Marketed by EXCEL EQUIP Pty. Ltd.