LANOLENE™ SPATTEX Spray Solution is an invaluable asset to the founding industry in production casting and preservation of finished components. Applied to moulds allows excellent repeatability, seals casting from the effects of oxidisation, hydrogenation and electrolysis. LANOLENE™ SPATTEX Spray Solution is also an excellent long term corrosion inhibitor.
Technical Application Guide Ref: LSPTG02A
Msds: Wax - LSWMD01A
Msds: Solution - LSPMD01A
ANCIENT FORM ORGANIC PASSIVATE
NON - TOXIC
NON - FLAMMABLE
NON - CARCINOGENIC
NON - EVAPORATING, NON - LEACHING
PH (6.8) NEUTRA
ACID & ALKALI RESISTANT
REDUCES CAUSTIC EMBRITTLEMENT FOUNDED SEAMS
SEALS METAL SUBSTRATES
LONG TERM PROTECTION
MAXIMISES PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY
MOULD RELEASE AGENT
1. LANOLENE™ SPATTEX Spray Solution application is recommended for cast iron and cast steel founding situations.
2. LANOLENE™ SPATTEX Spray Solution as a mould / casting release agent will commence Carburisation at 445°C (830°F).
3. Ideal application temperature for preserving casting integrity >250°C (480°F). Sprayed on casting while hot, delivers a baked in and on corrosion proof coating of the cast iron / cast steel substrate upto 10 microns penetration, that can be painted over, following paint manufacturers preparation procedure.
4. LANOLENE™ SPATTEX Spray Solution, must always be trailed prior to production applications, due to differing proprietary Alloy and Mould compositions, formulation compatibility must be ascertained for assured satisfaction of results.
5. LANOLENE™ SPATTEX Wax and Spray Solution WILL contaminate cast Stainless Steel, Aluminium, and various other alloys. However, differing degrees of success have been achieved throughout the industry and, once again, due to proprietary formulations always trial for satisfaction, before proceeding.
6. Throughout the foundry LANOLENE™ SPATTEX Spray Solution is a versatile Lubricant and Protectant. Suitable for use as a barrier coating where incidence of acidic attack occurs.
7. Where bearings are subject to thermal cycling and shock, or water immersed LANOLENE™ SPATTEX Wax blended 1:4 supplements high temperature bearing grease, to neutralise acidic attack, caused by electrolysis and hybridisation (moisture absorption).
8. Always trial test, prior to use, especially on Alloys applications.
LANOLENE™ is a registered Trade Mark, Manufactured and Marketed by EXCEL EQUIP pty.ltd.